Submission of Abstracts and Papers
- The extended summary or abstract and full-length papers of the conference should be submitted by latest 31st December, 2022. Extended summary or abstract and paper should be sent to email, firstname.lastname@example.org along with following details:
- Title of the conference paper
- The extended summary should be about 500 words in MS Word format, abstract should have research issues, objectives, methodology, findings and conclusions.
- The committee will have a look at the extended summary or abstracts and inform the authors of the selected abstracts by 7th January, 2023.
- All papers should be in a single word document (the total size of the papers should be of maximum 12 pages in A-4 size in Times New Roman with font size 12.
- The poster presentation also invited from the selected participants or research scholar. Participants should present their results of research in the poster presentation. Specification of size of poster is 27” X 40”. Best 03 oral / 03 poster presentations will be awarded on valedictory session of conference.
- Selected papers/extended abstracts /keynotes address discussions are underway to publish in reputed journals/publishers.
Travel and accommodation:
The selected invited participants or research scholars will be provided with travelling allowance (Air fare/ II AC train fair/ Bus Fare) and food and accommodation will be provided to the participants maximum allowable participants are 50 accommodations with local hospitality. There will not be any registration fee for invited participants.
Dr. Rajendra Poddar
Director, Water And Land Management Institute (WALMI), Dharwad
Er. R. Kumarswamy
Assistant Professor, WALMI, Dharwad
Dr. Ramesh G.B
Consultant(Agricultural Economics), WALMI, Dharwad
Smt. Shilpa V. Patil
Assistant Manager (Walmievents), WALMI, Dharwad